- Michigan vs MSU: The real feelings came out. Ignore the fans who make it about hate: the kid who had the "Love You, Brother" sign got it right.
- Michigan vs MSU: Oh right, the basketball game! Tarris Reed game. Fear of playing him is he'll foul out and you don't have another center, but worth the risk to have him on the floor. Solves athleticism issues because he can play the 4 on defense and Hunter can shoot well enough to stretch on offense. Fixed the rebounding issues.
- Jett: First time all year he was doing other stuff when his shots weren't going. Need to see more of that.
- T-Will back minutes? Take them all from Tschetter. Don't worry about Reed because he should see the court 55% of the time between PF and C, and TW only plays 65% when he's healthy.
- Spring Practice: Amorion Walker to cornerback is the talk. Ceiling: INCREDIBLE. Present: Says they're short on cornerbacks. Jyaire Hill shouldn't be expected to pick up the defense. Really want to see a big spring from Ja'den McBurrows.
- OL shakeout? Craig likes Persi at LT, but there are lots of guys to consider. Zinter says Nugent is a 1-for-1 replacement for Olu.