Spend some time with your family or something. Pet a dog.
This week’s mailpod tackles a number of questions—for some reason those weren’t hard to elicit this week—on topics including:
- Does the “Leaders and Best” attitude have a negative impact on the field?
- Were our expectations for the offense unrealistic?
- Which games on the schedule have had their W/L outlook swing?
- Can we have it all?
- Fast-forwarding life.
- Why does this sadness feel different from other sadnesses?
- Can this team be 2016 Penn State?
- When do we ask The Question?
- When do we open Michigan Bear College?
- And more!
If that’s not enough, I also made a guest appearance on The Seventh Circle Podcast, which was recorded before the Wisconsin game but published on Saturday, making a bit of my optimism at the end sound borderline delusional. But it was nice(?) to remember that we’ve dealt with much worse and I had a lot of fun being on the show, which I’d recommend even if they weren’t so kind as to feature my ramblings this week.
“Someone Else’s Problem” — We Were Promised Jetpacks