- Anthony Campanile takes a bail move—turned down two DC jobs and Harbaugh blocked the Giants from talking to him. Just weird.
- John Beilein's jump to the NBA is the dumbest move of his career. Sam: yes, this is his retirement gig, thinks recruiting, offseasons off, and the fact that the FBI probe couldn't even get the coaches they got on tape removed all had something to do with it.
- Letting centers get career highs: worked when Garza went off and his buddies got zilch, not so much on the road. Cockburn, Trevion Williams, Oturu are just that good? Cassius Winston was making bad shots. Juwan's analytics betraying him when these guys are feeling it.
- Teske won with zero help last year against everyone but Garza in Iowa City. You HAVE to force the ball to less efficient guys to take advantage of their holes.
- We gotta talk about playing Eli Brooks less.
- We gotta talk about getting the lower bowl filled at Crisler