- Harbaugh returns. At this point they're probably close on an agreement and have recruiting to worry about.
- Broncos were definitely interested, but this is just a return to status quo from last year.
- Contract will matter. Harbaugh clearly has NFL interest still, also has interest in being paid like a top-5 coach for respect purposes. Not about respect though: Saban's contract, Day's contract, Mel's contract: they all say the same things, which is this guy is staying.
- Ono: Very different experience for an athletic director. Did he cut Warde's legs out or is this just how he operates?
- NCAA investigation: Somebody there has a bug up their ass, and is clearly an incompetent idiot who's exposing the depth of his organization's fecklessless.
- Seriously, what they're doing here is the equivalent of trying to get Harbaugh for perjury for telling the officer he doesn't remember if he was going 35 or 30 in a 25 zone. Nobody does that unless they clearly shouldn't be in a position to do so.
- Weiss: Was hacking emails but for what? This could be really nothing but it also could be REALLY bad. Normal people don't do that, and when they do it's often for a very nefarious purpose. They've already ruled out some of the more awful stuff, but he could be harassing, covering something up…there are a lot of very bad reasons to be hacking email accounts and no good ones.
- QB analyst Kirk Campbell, Gattis guy, Michigan might be looking at him as on-field guy.
- How does this affect Jadyn Davis? Sam admits Davis's dad told Weiss he's a bad recruiter, but also they have a very good relationship now.
- Basketball: Praise for the two-bigs lineup, no praise for the tiny Big Ten, which Brian calls an "NIT league."
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.