- Citrus Bowl matchup: how much is Alabama showing up? Full bore not feeling great.
- Bama defense has been somewhat vulnerable this year.
- Sam: converted to the church of offense (we are not affiliated with this church).
- Age of offense: part of that is rules—pick plays, going downfield on RPOs make it too easy for elite defenses to pick on even the best defenses.
- This year who has an elite shutdown defense?
- Can't be too surprised when you're 3/18 from three. Couldn't really execute their defensive gameplan.
- Credit to Illinois: played well. Cockburn hit his first 6 free throws: c'mon!
- Juwan flubbed the substitution pattern some: Castleton shouldn't be out there when Cockburn is.
- Illinois on the boards: that's what they do, but 41% of their misses is too much.
- What we do is shoot, and Franz wasn't making them. Give him time, but Johns deserves some minutes.
- Relearn the lessons about letting bigs get under the basket on transition.
- Michigan's blocks are going back to the opponent. Stop blocking balls back into the hands of the opponent for easy buckets.
- Like Juwan's plan against zone—this used to fritz out Beilein
- Craig: not blaming the refs, but also not sad it was Lewis Garrison who got clocked.
- Oregon: learned about them in Bahamas; they almost got past Gonzaga. UNC isn't that good.