- What are we looking for in a new QB coach? Brian: Harbaugh can be himself, need a recruiter. Seth: Shoot your shot because a superb OC/QB candidate, see if you can steal an arguably #1 person because they get a chance to run this machine. If you can't do that, grab Partridge and move Jay to QBs. Floor is still good, ceiling worth exploring.
- Jay Harbaugh Appreciation Hour: Funny how he's so much more like his uncle than his dad.
- Michigan on the bubble: Teams there are like Pitt, which we beat! Zero Quad 1 victories, lost their shot to make a run when Jett went down.
- Probably lost a chance to bring Jett back last year because he's looking like a lottery pick now.
- How do they get off the treadmill? They've recruited some guys, need to develop their guards.
- Hunter talk: Settling for 2PJs because he gets hacked like crazy, doesn't want to bully his way in, and because our Gs aren't able to get the ball to him down low.
- Purdue? Plausible, more plausible if they had Jett.
- During the break Craig makes an insane case that we should just not talk about ever again.
- Portal talk? Football this year was a bit of an outlier because Stanford collapsed and Michigan was in the perfect position to do something about it.
- Next year? Give Llewellin the option to return, MAAAAAYBE get Jett back? Gotta hit the portal for wings anyways. Might also get development from Khayat, and a big jump from Bufkin. Just not rebuilding your backcourt every year would be a way off the treadmill.
- Long term: Guards matter. Great teams have continuity and then add a difference-maker. If Howard recruited his point guard when he came here, they'd be so much better right now. If they held onto DeJulius they'd be fine too. Who'd they get? Nobody in 2019, Zeb Jackson in 2020.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.