- Purdue: Very prepared for Michigan, Michigan adjusted well to deliver their RB to the free hitter with space for Edwards to make something happen.
- Think Michigan came in battered, wanted to keep JJ healthy. He was dealing!
- O'Connell had a great game, Chuck Sizzle had a great game, Michigan has some zone issues to clean up with Moten and their LBs.
- College football postseason: Seth wants the NCAA to have different options for the season: When you have 2 teams, have the 2 teams play, when you have 4 worthy have a 4-team playoff, when 6 have six, when it's 1 play the bowl games. Ideally: 12-team playoffs AFTER bowl games. They ruined the bowls.
- Cade and All: Weird that McNamara is burning perfectly good bridges unnecessarily. As for All, what's Michigan supposed to do if he went and got surgery from Dr. Nick against their doctors' advice? They still paid for it, hard to hold them responsible. Seth suggests this might mean All's injury was more career-debilitating than anyone wants to let on. Cade isn't being gracious, but who cares? So we won't root for him at Iowa anymore; we all know what happened: JJ McCarthy happened.
- Breakdown of the trick play: Purdue saw what Michigan was doing but doubled the trick guy and left another TE open.
- Big Ten West: Matt Rhule's recruited Texas which is the way to win at Nebraska, Wisconsin should do well with Fickell, those are the teams that are usually stronger. Purdue losing Brohm is a big deal.
- Basketball: Losing Frankie just sucks and for no good reason, now they have to try Bufkin there and see if they can get Barnes to play the two.
- Hockey: Recruiting is bonkers again, time to give Brandon Naurato the job.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.