- BGSU: The interceptions! Brian says he was wrong and Seth/Devin/Butt/Everyone else was right that Barner drifted too far back. Was that on Barner or the design? Barner, also Barnhart getting beat and JJ didn't put it where he wanted to. Second INT: Johnson has to run his route even if Wilson was the right read. Third INT: Shoot your shot! Sam/Craig/Program disagree.
- BGSU: The run game. We love Henderson's reach. He seems to be comfortable. Guess is Barnhart/Zinter is their best combination on the right side and that means they go with the next left tackle, who is Henderson.
- BGSU: The defense. Nobody wants any part of these DTs—third straight opponent throwing most of their offense in the recycling bin because they can't block inside. Graham is the best. Jenkins is a star. Grant is a freak. Don't sleep on Benny. Goode had a good game. We even like Trey Pierce.
- Rutgers: They have a real defense. Michigan is going to take them seriously. Their offense need not be.
- Gene Smith goes to Congress. Real talk: The Congressional Black Caucus was going to craft federal legislation because the states were all going with different rules, but anything other than that is just grandstanding. The reason the NCAA is there is to see if they can grasp something they don't deserve and nobody wants them to have from the fact that half of Washington is for sale, but what they don't realize is they are too toxic for anyone but Ted Cruz to take their money.
- MSU? They should try to get a guy who's not in a job this year and get him to start recruiting because they're headed for a Year Zero. The upshot of being Transfer U is those guys can't transfer again.
- Mel Tucker is getting paid off because if they don't there's going to be Discovery.